SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Welcome To Gratitude Radio Youtube Channel.
Gratitude Radio is here to bring you the best in music, poetry, debates, rhythms and much more. Our sole aim is to spread the Good News of Gratitude across the ends of the earth, and what other means but RADIO! Sending a message of hope to those in need, a message of love to those in want, a message of belief to those lacking.
The Whole Process of Mental adjustment and Atonement can be summed up in one word! GRATITUDE. The more GRATEFULLY we fix our minds on the SUPREME when goo things come, the more good things we will receive and the rapidly they will come. The Grateful Mind is constantly fixed upon the best therefore it tends to become the best, it takes the form or character of the best and becomes the best.
Stay tuned for weekly content on Poetry, Podcasts, Stand ups, Concerts, Debates, News, Interviews and much more. Do not forget to check out our featured channels. SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE!!!
The Power of Gratitude
The Law of Gratitude is the Natural Principle that Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite Direction.
Shout for joy to the UNIVERSE all the earth. Serve the Universal Mind with gladness; come with joyful songs, dancing, happiness, poetry.
Want to start a new project with us? Let’s Start!
Send us a message and we will get back to you
- Citi to sell consumer business in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam to UOB Group
- U.S. chip giant Nvidia is finding success in China by riding the country's EV boom
- China's December exports rose 20.9% from a year ago, slightly more than expected
- Biden to nominate Sarah Bloom Raskin as vice chair for supervision at Fed; Lisa Cook and Philip Jefferson as governors
- Japan stocks drop more than 1% as investors await China's trade data for December
- India's third wave of Covid infections is expected to blunt growth in the near term
- Jack Dorsey's payments company, Block, is building a system for bitcoin miners
- Erdogan blames Turkey's currency problems on 'foreign financial tools' as central bank reserves fall
- Stock futures are flat ahead of major bank earnings
- Dow falls nearly 200 points, Nasdaq snaps three-day winning streak as tech rally stumbles
- Fed's Harker calls for 'action on inflation,' sees 3 or 4 rate hikes this year
- Soaring used car prices are pushing inflation higher, and there's not much the U.S. can do about it
- January 6 committee subpoenas Google, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit in probe of Capitol attack
- Microsoft has hired a law firm to review sexual harassment policies, report to come this spring
- U.S. officials prepare for escalation as NATO-Russia talks end with no resolution on Ukraine border tension